Our #1 Seller for Skin and Body Discomfort
Healing Salve that really works!
How about living without discomfort? Mamas Medicinals salve has reviews of helping with eczema, inflammation, joint and muscle pain, arthritis, burns, bruises, dry skin, psoriasis, chapped lips, open wounds and much more.
✓ Made with locally sourced botanical ingredients
✓ 13 herb blend + 6 week long infusion process
✓ No Chemicals, so natural its practically edible
✓ Crafted with love in Northern California
✓ Made with 100% organic oils and herbs
Money back guarantee.
If your are not 100% happy with your order return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Contact us and we will send you a return label
St. John's Wart
A herb that grows wild here in California has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and astringent properties.
We truly know this ingredient. Picked fresh every summer when blooming and infused into organic olive oil for 6 weeks before made into our healing salve.
If you want to alleviate skin conditions such as eczema, sunburns, wounds, sore muscles or burns, St. John's wort is worth a try.
What is it made of?
Studies claim that this plant is effective because it contains two major compounds known as hyperforin and hypericin.
St. John's Wort offers many skin benefits which include;
• Sun exposure causes free radical damage and oxidative stress that may result in sunburn, burns, and collagen collapse. Using a topical formula with an antioxidant- rich component such as St. John's Wort, will help to ward off reactive oxygen species that attack and damage the skin.
• As an anti-inflammatory agent, extracts from the star-shaped plant reduces inflammation of the skin cells, thereby preventing skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, and redness.
• St. John's Wort has anticancer properties. Its active compound, Hypericin, is a photosensitizing compound that kills cancer cells. St. John is a suitable adjunct treatment for the management of skin cancer.
• Hyperforin in this herb makes it a natural antimicrobial agent. And it is suitable for alleviating symptoms of bacterial skin infections such as pain, redness, swelling, and itchiness.
• Topical extract of St. John's Wort enhances the production of keratinocytes, thereby strengthening the skin structure and enhancing the skin barrier.
•Olive oil, •Comfrey, •Mullein, •Plantain, •+St. John’s-Wort, •Calendula, •Yarrow, •Chickweed, •Lavender, •Rose, Beeswax, °Vitamin E, •Oil Clove, •Lemon oil, •Cinnamon Bark Oil, •Eucalyptus, •Rosemary
•Organic °Non-GMO +Wild Harvested
How to use
How to use
Apply topically. Reapply as needed. Tipically 1-3 times a day
$70 purchase = Free Shipping
Ships within 2 business days
Now offering shipping to the United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Austria, France, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Poland, Spain, Switzerland
International $30 flat rate shipping
International orders over $120 free shipping
• For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
• The content provided is for informational or educational purposes only, and does not substitute professional medical advice or consultations with healthcare professionals.
What Martin Chucks has to say ...
“Great company, great products. High quality ingredients. The salve helps me with muscle pain, burns and mosquito bites. I love the relief it brings!”
For every salve sold, we give a salve to someone in need
Giving every person the opportunity of well-being and self-care by providing education and salve to all
Often Bought Together
St. John's Wort
St. John's Wort, a herb that grows wild here in California has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and astringent properties.
• Picked fresh every summer when blooming and infused into organic olive oil for 6 weeks before made into our healing salve.
• If you want to alleviate skin conditions such as eczema, sunburns, wounds, sore muscles or burns, St. John's Wort is worth a try.
Mullein's big soft leaves are nature's toilet paper but we use the little yellow flowers. Mullein flowers have a natural softening and anti-wrinkle effect on aging skin. Due to its mucilage content, mullein has been used topically by herbalists as a soothing emollient for inflammatory skin conditions, itching, eczema, burns, skin infections, wounds, acne, psoriasis, and rosacea. Mullein softens and soothes irritated skin.
Comfrey roots and leaves contain allantoin, a substance that helps new skin cells grow, along with other nutritives that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy. Comfrey ointments have been used to heal bruises, pulled muscles, fractures, sprains, strains, and arthritis. Comfrey’s deep roots draw up minerals that other plants can’t reach, making comfrey rich in minerals, amino acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C and E, as well as boron, calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, selenium, sodium and zinc.
helping with discomfort, so you can do what you love!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Love it, or we'll replace it or refund it!
SO NATURAL IT’S EDIBLE
If you can’t eat it, you shouldn't put it on your skin.