Carrot seed oil is an anti-aging wonder! Rich in antioxidant vitamins A, C and E helping smooth lines and repair sun damage. An oil great for hair and all types of skin from dry to acne prone or sensitive skin.
Carrot Seed Oil is a luxurious oil obtained from wild carrots also called "Queen Anne's Lace." Found throughout Europe, western Asia and most of North America
Carrot seeds oil, not to be confused with "carrot oil," which is obtained by infusing carrots in oil, but both types of oil are very distinct. Carrot seed oil has a mild, sweet, and earthy scent.
Carrot seed oil is super-enriched with compounds that are known to fight against bacteria, attack fungi, prevent inflammation, slow down aging, and prevent free radical damage.
Using products with this ingredient will greatly improve the appearance and texture of your skin.
Below are some reasons why we love carrot oil;
- FIGHTS BACTERIA: It contains a compound known as alpha-pinene that wards off bacterial infection that may attack the skin.
- ANTI-FUNGLE: It contains a potent compound known as carotol that has been proven to kill fungal infections and prevent the onset of new fungal infections.
- UV PROTECTION: Umbelliferone found in carrot seed oil has been proven to offer very mild sun protection properties. (Not recommended to replace sunscreen)
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Sabinene, a compound found in Carrot seed oil prevents inflammation of the skin and skin cancer.
- EVEN SKIN TONE: It boosts skin radiance by gently fading discoloration.
Carrot seed oil is a key ingredient in our Vitamin C serum.