Recent studies claim that apart from its wellness and beauty benefits, CBD plays an essential role in maintaining a clean and healthy mouth.
CBD and Oral Care.It is important that we care for our dentition regularly and properly by using dental care products such as toothpastes, oral washes and rinses, mouth sprays, flosses, and good toothbrushes.
However, despite using the products mentioned above, we may notice that our dental concerns show no signs of going away.
To find an effective solution, researchers are carrying out studies to ascertain if CBD can address a range of certain dental health issues such as;
- Sensitive teeth
- Gum diseases
- Sore throat.
How does CBD improve oral health?
As humans, our mouths have a network of cannabinoid receptor sites which makes it easier for cannabinoids to carry out dental-related functions.
Studies show these are some benefits of CBD to oral health;
- It acts as an antimicrobial agent which combats oral infections.
- It serves as an analgesic which soothes pain caused by certain dental issues such as tooth decay.
- As an anti-inflammatory compound, it alleviates inflammatory dental concerns such as gingivitis.
- CBD possess antiseptic properties that helps to cleanse the mouth and prevent microbial growth.
- CBD reduces the risk or development of oral cancers.
- As an anxiolytic compound, CBD helps to prevent anxiety-related tooth concerns such as teeth grinding.
If you're dealing with oral and dental problems, you should replace your regular toothpaste with a CBD-based product such as the Papaya Toothpaste Powder with water-soluble Nano CBD and other essential oils such as clove, cinnamon, lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary. These essential oils contain compounds known as "terpenes". Terpene play pivotal roles in the maintenance of the teeth, gums, and mouth.