For ages, the Sea Buckthorn fruit was used medicinally in regions such as Asia. In Greece where its name originated from, it was fed to horses to make their coats more beautiful and glowing. One of the most useful parts of the plant is its oil. The golden-orange oil obtained from the seeds and pulp of the plant is known as Sea Buckthorn oil.
Sea Buckthorn oil has an abundance of nutrients (approximately 200), little wonder, it is such a revered oil in the beauty world.
It is rich in fatty acids such as gamma linoleic acid and palmitoleic acid. Other essential components found in this oil are flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins A, Bcomplex, C, and E, polyphenols, triglycerides, malic acid, ferulic acid, and polysaccharides.
If you're wondering why you should add sea buckthorn oil to your beauty shelf, herein lies your answer.
Sea buckthorn oil;
- Improves the appearance of dry, tired, and flaky skin.
- Assists the skin to regenerate and repair itself.
- Boosts oxygen supply to the skin by facilitating blood circulation.
- Penetrates the skin easily.
- Has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties making it great for eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Prevents allergies.
- Slows down skin aging.
- Brightens the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin and protects the lipid barrier of the skin from damage.
- Improves skin elasticity and leaves the skin soft and supple.
You'll be missing out on a lot if you do not start using this oil that has robust benefits.
Go for Mamas Medicinal Hemp Vitamin C Serum which contains this beauty powerhouse and other amazing ingredients for your daily dose of beauty nourishment. Also checkout Mamas Medicinals Honey Face Scrub!!!