Argan oil is a luxurious oil sourced only from the Argan tree that is native to Morocco.
To extract the oil, the local women of various tribes in Morocco grind the brown kennels by hand. Producing this oil requires time, expertise, and efforts, little wonder, it is called "Liquid Gold."
Argan oil has an abundance of components such as omega fatty acids, vitamin E, ferulic acid, catechin, vanillic acid, resorcinol,and vitamin A.
Argan oil is safe and effective for consumption and cosmetic purposes.
Benefits of argan oil on the skin.
- Sun protection Argan oil is antioxidant-rich, hence it shields the skin from oxidative stress and free radical damage that may cause sunburn, wrinkles, fine lines, and skin cancer.
- Moisturizing properties Argan oil contains high levels of vitamin E, which makes it an excellent natural moisturizer. Using this oil regularly will prevent moisture loss from the skin and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits Inflammatory conditions such as rosacea, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis do not stand a chance when you use argan oil religiously on your skin. Research says that argan oil contains numerous anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Acne Management Argan oil is a light weight oil that will not clog your pores and cause acne. Argan is one the few oils that have a comedogenic rating of 0. In addition, the oil has the ability to regulate sebum production in the skin.
- Wound Healing The "Liquid Gold" has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it superb for treating mild infections and healing the skin.
Effective Products with Argan oil.
Planning to add Argan oil to your beauty regimen? We're here to help you. You can enjoy the lush benefits of Argan oil in our products such as Mama's Medicinals Hemp Vitamin C serum and Youthful Eyes.